Turn Your Top 5 Instagram Photos into a Video with Statigram
– Browse your feed in a grid format,
– Browse your own photos in the same grid format
– View your activity (likes and comments)
– View the people who follow you
– Discover contests other brands are running
– Create Contests (Paid Version of Statigram)
– Search users and hashtags
How to get your Best Moments of 2013 Video
Sorry, I got a little sidetracked with the awesome free features that Statigram offers. In order to get your Top 5 moments of 2013, you’ll need to request it be sent to you via email in the Snapshots section at the top. It won’t be ready right away, but they’ll send you a confirmation email once you make the initial request.
The confirmation email says my video will take up to 12 hours, but I ended up getting it about 3 hours later. When you get the video, save the video to your phone and upload it to Instagram as you normally would. It even comes with a song built in.