Should I Use Twitter for My Business?
When deciding to use Twitter for your business, there are a few questions you could ask yourself to see if it is for you.
1. Do you have enough content to publish different posts on Facebook and Twitter separately. See my views on syndicating your Facebook posts to Twitter here.
2. Is your target audience even on Twitter?
3. Do you know how to use it effectively? You don’t want to create an account and stop using it after 3 weeks. Nobody wants a dead Twitter account.
4. Do you have exclusives that you can offer your followers to incentivize them to follow you?
5. Have you looked at what similar businesses do on Twitter? Are they successful?
Stay tuned for a post about how to use Twitter for your business. You can also stay up to date on all things social media on our Facebook Page.